Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy BIrthday Dakota!

I can't believe that it's been 5 years since I became a mom. My little boy is 5, he has grown so much during his time on this earth. I remember that day we brought him home, first time parents not knowing what we were doing, each day was a lesson for us to learn and it still is.
During the past 5 years we have added two other children and Kodi is a wonderful big brother. He loves his little brothers so very much. He has grown up so much and the leaps he has made with this speech is amazing. I remember when we came home from his 3 year old check up talking about how we would be getting him tested and I asked Aaron to give Dakota a blessing and in his blessing it talked about Dakota being able to ready for school and I see that blessing coming true. We are so very blessed to have the priesthood in our home and to have the gospel.
Thank you Dakota for choosing me to be your mom, I am very honored to have you for my son. Thank you for the past 5 years they have been a wonderful. I love you son.

0 comments: