Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 4

Wow I can't believe that it's already the end of day 4. The week has been flying by, Kingston is still walking around the house calling out "bubba" he really misses daddy. Dakota does pretty good up until bed time than he melts down.
I finally got the apartment all cleaned, now all that is left is to turn in our keys which will happen on Monday.
The door bell rang this morning around 8:30 and Aaron had ordered me flowers for Mother's Day, I love him so much.
The boys just played with Grandma today, since I was busy cleaning. Kingston took a very long nap and still went to bed at 7:30. I hope that is what his schedule will be from now on. I would love for that little boy to sleep for 3 hours during the day and still go to bed around 7.
Dakota loves having a playroom again, he just plays and plays. So far he has watched his Transformers movie and take all the car and trucks and other motor cars we have and turned them into Autobots. It's fun to watch him grow and learn different things.
Haleigh was working on her talk for tomorrow and asked Dakota "When you are 8 are you going to get bapisted?"
"No Me go to training like Daddy?"
She was a little confused and Grandma had to explain that Dakota didn't really understand what she was asking him.
I am pretty tried after cleaning and than being with the kids and still not feeling 100%. I just pray that Kingston will sleep a little better tonight than last night. I am pretty sure his bottom teeth are coming in. He was crying out last night a couple of times, not wanting to nurse and than wanting to nurse.
That is about all we did for today.
I want to wish all you Mother's a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

0 comments: