Monday, June 15, 2009

Counting down the days

We are counting down the days until we go and see Aaron, Dakota has a some M&M's in a jar that he takes a couple from and when the jar is empty that is when we leave to go and see Aaron. (Thanks Cherstin for the idea)
Dakota colored Aaron another picture and put the picture in the mail box, I tried to explain that the mail man won't take the letter since it wasn't in anything, He did not care, he was so proud that he out the letter in the mailbox.

The weather was so very nice out, we headed over to Tara's house for the kids to play outside in the little pools. We invited Macie and her kids and we ended up staying the whole day, we all had dinner and a good time.

Macie cut my hair as well as Tara's, I am so very glad all I do is pull my hair back into a ponytail, and than I get a huge headache because it's so very heavy. My hair is short and I love it. I will get a picture posted tomorrow.

Dakota has been doing very well with trying new foods at dinner, we have been reading Green Eggs and Ham. Last week he tried some Lasagna and liked it. I was so very proud, and than tonight he tried some tortellini. He put one piece in his mouth and bit down did not like that came out of the tortellini, so he tried another one. He found out he did not like it at all. I am so very proud of him.
Before he would not try and I would end up cooking something else for him. This is a huge step for him and his sensory diet. I can't wait to to tell him Therapists. We have been working so very hard with his therapy. He is making so much progress.

Kingston has been a bear all day, I am not sure what is going on but this little boy has to let you know when he doesn't like something. He will start to scream and than if he is really mad at you he will hit you. The little stinker. I am sure it's a phase but I don't like it at all. He fell down outside and has a nasty looking left eye, some how he managed to hit the corner of his eye when he went down, I just hope he doesn't get a black eye.

1 comments:

Jami said...

I can't wait to meet your boys, Mary. They sound like such sweethearts!