Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain Rain go away

We had another great day, TTP was great for Kodi, he did was so good, his normal speech therapist Sara was sick today, and he did not mind he had a different therapist today. Megan was very happy to hear about his trying of new food, she gave me some very good ideas on what to do when Kodi doesn't like something he tried.
Try and explore the food and why he didnt' like it, with the pasta he did not like the cheese coming out of it. So open it up and show him it's the cheese and ask if he tasted the cheese in the middle.

Kingston is still screaming his way thur life, it is not as bad as it was but it still is not good. He has been missing Daddy a lot, he is looking out the window and calling out Daddy. It will be very good for KK to see him .

Over all it was a quite day for us, I did lock us out of the house today, and of course Kodi had to use the bathroom good thing he is a boy, and doesn't mind peeing outside. So we headed to Tara's house and just stayed again for dinner. We had a meeting about Katy's wedding reception tonight anyway so I did have to be at her house. I was not expecting to be there so soon. I had laundry in and I needed to pick up the house before the parents came home from work .Well that did not happen. My mom did do my laundry for me which was nice. Now I just need to put the clothes away.

Of course the day the kids decide to be crazy is the day it's raining outside, and we can't send them outside, to run off the energy. The rain always seems to make my crazy, not sure why it does, but it does.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I think the rain makes you crazy for the very reason you said - your kids go crazy. hee hee! Mine do, that's for sure! The first few days after school got out it was raining and they were already going through withdrawel and all their stuff was packed for the move and man was I going crazy!!! :) I love the rain, but only in small doses.

Jami said...

I think the rain makes you crazy for the very reason you said - your kids go crazy. hee hee! Mine do, that's for sure! The first few days after school got out it was raining and they were already going through withdrawel and all their stuff was packed for the move and man was I going crazy!!! :) I love the rain, but only in small doses.

Jami said...

lol... somehow it commented twice... weird.